Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8-4-2009

In an attempt to document our lives, we'll be periodically updating this blog to remember, laugh, and cry over our journey through life.

We baked some brownies last night for a barbecue we'll be having later today. We woke up early to see that Yasmeen had already taken a knife to it, although we had put it on the stove. We initially wondered who it was, until we saw the chocolate faced Yasmeen. 2 hours later I came back from the Pediatric Dentist with Skyler, finding out that he had multiple cavities. I let him out his door in the back, but he left it open. As soon as Ana Lucia went to get in the car, she found Yasmeen covered in Red Koolaid mix, that we had left in the middle console. Her eye, mouth and hands were completely covered. When I put her in the tub to take a bath, she threw a bucket of water on me because she didn't like me telling her to not get into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment